Thursday, June 26, 2008

Playtime!

With Troy and the boys gone to scout camp and Anna up at Snowbird with Cambria, Kaela, Emma, and I have had some time on our hands. We decided to play!!

Yesterday we went to the mall . Kaela and Emma picked out new outfits for their Build-a-bears. We saw a lot of scarry people!!! Kaela kept switching sides of the stroller so she wouldn't be near any of the weirdos. Man, and were there weirdos! Where do those people come from? I think the only other place you see them is at amusement parks.

We ended the night with a sleepover in my bed. They think sleeping in my bed is the coolest thing. I kind of like having them there too when Troy is gone.


Today, we picked up Emma Catmul (Kaela's buddy) and the four of us headed down to the Gateway Mall (another weirdo hangout.) The girls wore their swimsuits and had a great time playing in the fountain there. They also really liked trying clothes on and giving me a fashion show.

It was all great fun and we can't wait to see what becomes of tomorrow!

No comments:



A man travels the world over in search of what he needs, and returns home to find it.

- George Moore