Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Say Cheese!

It has been 4 years since our last official family pics. I knew it was time, especially when Emma would ask, "where am I?" while looking at the last one we took.

I have a love/hate relationship with family pictures. Love them because they are so fun to think about and put together. Hate them because of all the flack you get from the participants (namely the boys, dad especially.) The girls are true to my heart. They love it! Except for little Emma of course, who was done after the first 5 minutes. Oh, but how happy she'll be when she can look up on the wall and see herself in the picture.












This one is my favorite. My little darlings!

1 comment:

Co-chillin with the Roths said...

The only post of you is in black and white. Is that so we won't remember how dark your hair was on that day? haha These pic's are going to look GREAT in your new house!



A man travels the world over in search of what he needs, and returns home to find it.

- George Moore