Thursday, December 25, 2008

I love Christmas Day!!!!!!

I love Christmas Day. I love how my kids are still young enough to sleep in til 8 o'clock. I love how excited they get to enter "the" room where Santa visited. I love how happy we can all be together in the same room for hours. I love how they help each other with their new gizmos and gadgets. I love the breakfasts Troy makes for us in the morning. I loved loved loved the winter white snow storm that showered our Christmas scene this morning--Troy got to plow twice (he loves it.) I love the quiet in the afternoon that you just can't help but take a nap. I love going down to Grandmas and learing of all the fun the cousins had too. I love how tired the kids are when we get home and everyone goes to sleep without asking. I love Christmas Day!

1 comment:

shana said...

Hey, it was good to see you guys at the festival of trees! Let's get together sometime. If that doesn't happen, I guess we can just keep intouch with our blogs. Come see us, theblackhamblog.blogspot.com
See ya,
Shana



A man travels the world over in search of what he needs, and returns home to find it.

- George Moore