Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Target


I just have to confess!! I am in love with Target! While everyone is wooing over Edward, David Archuleta, John Mayer (Teralee), and okay, sometimes I woo over Bret Favre, but I am in love with Target. There is just no place like it. You can find everything under the sun at Target!!
It's one of those end all stores. I get the cutest shoes there for my girls, not to mention, swimsuits, sportsbras (the best), room decor, holiday surprises (have you seen there dollar section?), and even clothes for me. I have been looking for skirts all over the place, and low and behold I found a cute denim one at Target.

It's just the best place. It opens early and closes late. The perfect place when you have an hour or two or three to kill. It's clean, classy, and just feels good! I can think of many times when I just had to get out of the house and Target was where I headed.
Okay, so now you know. My love affair is out. Ask any of my kids what my favorite store is, they'll say, "Target." I even love Target.com. You can find even more stuff there than you can at the store. It's so great too! You can shop at home, figure out what you need, order it or go pick it up at one of the stores close by. Then, if you order something and it isn't quite right, you just take it back to one of the stores.

Now returns, that's a whole other wonderful thing. You don't even need a receipt. They can just look your purchase up on your card and then put the credit back on your card. And with so many receipts floating around my purse, it's heaven sent! Oh, if only other stores could be just like Target!

No, I was not paid any commission to write this blog.

1 comment:

Co-chillin with the Roths said...

Target is a great substitute for when John isn't around!



A man travels the world over in search of what he needs, and returns home to find it.

- George Moore