Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Draper Temple

The Draper Temple dedication was this past Sunday. It has been amazing to see the thousands of people that have flocked to Draper to view it. People dressed up in their Sunday best touring the temple and then getting lunch at one of the local restaurants. There has been a good feeling in Draper since the open house began, and now that it's ended, we kind of miss seeing all the well dressed folks around.

This is one of my favorite pics of the temple. We are so lucky to have it here in our midst!

1 comment:

Smiths said...

That is a lovely picture. the Hawaii Temple is under construction and you can tell driving by. I kind of don't even want my kids to see it because I want them to think of Temples as special, eternal, and sacred, not grey, dirty and tarnished.

Thanks for the parenting insight about choice and accountability. I think that's a great approach. I think kids will feel more pride in their accomplishments if they are the ones chosing to accomplish it. Thanks. You're the best.

Also, I'll be in HI until Apr. 9th so call if we overlap:)



A man travels the world over in search of what he needs, and returns home to find it.

- George Moore