Friday, April 24, 2009

Neighborhood Fun

Chatting on our porch. Terilee looks as good as ever!

Kinnon planning the YM/YW fundraiser bash

Adam Gleason giving Kaela, myself (still in my running clothes) & Anna a ride around the block
Julie Sandlin looking like the Wyoming girl she is

Miss Draper, oh, I mean Kaela, loving every minute of it

Troy's always hamming it up. He's so fun!

The kids racing Julie Sandlin on the Rhino

Troy thought Kinnon's dirt bike was pretty cool. So did Robyn Price (too bad I didn't get a pic of her on it!)

Anna, Bridger, Emma, Ellie, Griffin, Jessa, Ireland, & Keaton

The Sandlins are always sharing their toys

Matt & Perry and their buds raced around the block. We had to remind them of the speed limit

I took a turn driving the Rhino. Hold on for dear life!

3 comments:

Mendel Family said...

Man you guys have way too much fun!!!

Co-chillin with the Roths said...

So this is what happens when i leave the neighborhood for 1 night! My pictures....not so attractive.

Pedaling said...

oh, and why am i living over here, again?



A man travels the world over in search of what he needs, and returns home to find it.

- George Moore