Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mother's Day

Troy barbequed a feast for us.

Reading Kaela's letter to me. I love Mother's Day letters!

Me and Matt

Emma felt bad because she didn't have anything for me (she had already given me the things she made at preschool), so Dad helped her out.

Anna made me the funnest folding card and flower pen. Thanks Anna!

Looks like Jdog got a little help from Dad too! His card was sweet though. He always thanks me for making him breakfast.

Cute Kaela, has the kindest heart!

Tbone is always full of surprises.

Love you, Honey!

1 comment:

Pedaling said...

looks like a wonderful day.
you have a most beautiful family and a very fun honey!
glad you had a great day!



A man travels the world over in search of what he needs, and returns home to find it.

- George Moore