Monday, August 24, 2009

Girls Trip to Jackson

I hadn't been to Jackson Hole for over 15 years, so when my friend Robyn and her friend (now my friend too) Angie Bleochel invited me to go on their girl trip there, I was thrilled. Angie took her little boy Boston, Robyn took Savi, I took Kaela, and Lacee came stag. We stayed at Angie's parent's cabin up there. It was beautiful and so fun!!

The view from the kitchen window.
Boston. What a doll!
It was Kaela's first time fishing. Thanks Angie for showing her the ropes.
We just couldn't get anything to bite.
Angie helped the girls paint rocks. It was quite the hit and they brought home so many fun and colorful creations.
We enjoyed reading while the girls were painting.
Robyn and Savi being crazy monkeys
Everyone but Boston slept up in the loft. Even though the water was cold, Kaela and Savi had a good time in the river.
Baby Boston had a good time too!
We loved this joint. Their hot turkey sandwiches are scrumptious!



No comments:



A man travels the world over in search of what he needs, and returns home to find it.

- George Moore