Monday, September 21, 2009

Swim Lessons with Becky Thomas

For years I have wanted to get the kids in this swim school with Becky Thomas. I finally got it together enough to get someone signed up (lucky Emma)! Wow! Becky and her method of teaching is amazing. I guess her mom, Jan Thomas, has run a famous swim school in California for years. Becky lives here in Utah and does a round of swim lessons at her home here after she finishes up the summer at her mom's school in CA. We got lucky to get Becky as Emma's teacher. She was amazing and Emma loves her. Thanks Becky!!

Graduation Day.
"I'm in charge!"

2 comments:

Snap said...

Zach and Shelby are taking lessons there too. I LOVE it! They have made so much progress! Looks like you guys are doing great. We miss seeing you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Bench Family:
What a darling family you all are!
I am attempting to contact Becky Thomas and wondered if you could have her call me.....Elaine Lee..full-time missionary in Hilo, Hawaii @ 801-691-0661. We want her to come and speak to our newly formed Young Single's Branch here.
Mahalo for any help....



A man travels the world over in search of what he needs, and returns home to find it.

- George Moore