Saturday, December 18, 2010

Dance Recital

If you've ever been to a dance recital, you know how they go on and on and on. Right?! Well, if it weren't for these cute little girls of ours, we would never want to sit through another one. But, you can't help but see the sparkle in these little darlings' eyes as they are on that stage performing. It's what make is all worth it!!
Emma looks ready for the Nutcracker!
Love the looks on Kaela and Savi's faces!


Loved, loved, loved this dance. Can't wait to see it again at competition. Can't believe I just said that. Competition is really a love/hate thing! I must have really liked this dance! I was having fits with the hair-do and cursing the fact that we had to do it...who do they think we are "hairstylists"?! But...have to admit, it turned out pretty cute. I am a better bumper for it!! (Only a mom that has done the "bump" would truley understand!!)

2 comments:

Mendel Family said...

First, I have to say I love the family photos! Also I understand the love/hate relationship with dance recitals and competitions. I used to compete in tap dancing, and I don't know how my mom did it! The sacrifices you guys make! Hope your cute family has a Merry Christmas! And tell Kaela her first grade teacher says hello :)

Anonymous said...

UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT



A man travels the world over in search of what he needs, and returns home to find it.

- George Moore