Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Finish What I Start

I think I am finally getting around to finishing a few things I've started. I'm going to finish Realestate School that I started almost two years ago. I'm going to finish a window valance that I cut the fabric out for a year ago. I am going to finish decorating the kitchen and family office thanks to the sweet additions Troy gave me for Valentines Day. I am going to finish a marathon all on my own, no friends beside me. I'm going to finish the book that's been on my nightstand for a few months now (The Undaunted.) It's a good book, I just haven't taken time to get in to it. I think that's a good enough list for a while. Hopefully I won't start anything else before I get these things done.

2 comments:

cheryl said...

Why on earth would you want to finish a marathon w/o friends beside you?? Cross that one out! :)

Unknown said...

take it from one who knows...don't do anything that would take you back into the workforce...it is way more fun just being the mom...



A man travels the world over in search of what he needs, and returns home to find it.

- George Moore