Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Special

Every year I like to give the kids a Valentine-ish shirt to wear for Valentines Day. Jordan doesn't usually like to wear red (just like his Papa) but happened upon this shirt in Target and liked it. So, J wore red this year!! I have mentioned that I love Target!! It is my favorite store!
Here's Emma ready to celebrate at preschool. She loved her new shirt and pants.
Anna and Kaela had a fun day in their new shirts. Kaela's said "Some Bunny Loves Me"(and yes, got them at Target). It was perfect for her because she loves loves loves animals. Here they are showing their V-day boxes. Anna's is a microwave and Kaela's is a can of pop.
Enjoying the treats.
Matt got his red hoodie. He loved it. Nope, it wasn't from Target, it was a Shopko special.
Friday night Troy surprised me and took me to eat at Log Haven up Millcreek Canyon. It was so fun. The food was kind of weird, but the atmosphere was great! Here's our self-portrait on his cell phone.
When we got home from dinner, Troy had this little surprise set up for me in the garage. It was the picture and table I've wanted for the family office. I was soooooo surprised.
Thanks Honey. You're the best!!

1 comment:

Ben, Ashley, and Nate said...

What a fun Valentine's day! You are so good at making holidays special and have so many cute traditions. Can't wait to see you guys Thursday!



A man travels the world over in search of what he needs, and returns home to find it.

- George Moore