Monday, May 3, 2010

J-Dog's 15th Birthday

Jordan turned 15 on the 26th of April. Some of his friends made him this b-day message.
Lovin' his chocolate cake! It makes me happy that he wanted my chocolate cake over some fancy store bought one. Don't count the candles...we were a few short.
Emma was so excited to give Jord his present. She had made him a card and put a candy and a bow on the box for him.
E loves her big brother J
Kaela is our classic money-card girl. This time she came up with a coin smiley face. I think she knows her brother. He likes anything to do with money.

Matt and Anna both gave him this T-shirt. Lacrosse is definitely Js game.

Love my Boy!!!!

1 comment:

Henderson Family said...

Wow! What a handsome boy. When are we going to get together??? I say this weekend! Darling photos of your family! You all look great.



A man travels the world over in search of what he needs, and returns home to find it.

- George Moore